Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

It Is A Family Affair

This past weekend had truely been a Family Affair.   Saturday morning we drove to St. Louis and went to visit my Stepfather who informed us that there was a 40th Birthday party for my cousin Regina.  Little did I know that I would see all of my aunts, uncles and cousins that I had not seen for 25-30 years.  OMG what a shocker.  Needless to say I took pictures of everyone,  knowing that my mother would say "Who was there!" 

Sunday we attended an annual family picnic on my birth father's side of the family.  Another good time.    This is a group of 80 year olds partying like rock stars.  I want to look and act like this group when I am 80.  This group should be the Poster Children for 80 year olds. 

Dorothy, Earl, Goldie
Sisters and Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment